Motokazie is a race promotion company - We do everything that
it takes to produce a motorsports event: sell contracts/shows, acquire
sponsors, build/maintain the tracks, promote the event, score the
race, maintain a series, and provide an exciting show for the thrill-seeking
racers and spectators.
Motokazie was the vision of a 19 year old Pro racer from Minnesota
- who was trying to create local racing venues for the Twin Cities.
With no financial backing, borrowed equipment, an incredible amount
of work, and an even more incredible amount of convincing, Motokazie
put on its first races in 1997.
From that tiny 3 race series in 1997, to over 60 events in 2013,
Motokazie has grown into a complete Motorsports Promotions Company,
Motokazie has produced over 1,000 successful events to date and attributes
the rapid growth to our aggressive marketing and expert production
of all events. Motokazie strives to provide the best racing experience
for both the riders and the spectators. We've spent a lot of hours
and plenty of sweat and labor to produce what we think are some of
the highest quality motorsports events in the Midwest.
- AMA/District 23 Sanctioned Races at Kellogg (Midway MX) and
- Supercross Racing Motokazie Supercross Championship Series
- Indoor Motocross the Red Horse Ranch Arena, Fergus Falls, MN
- Organized Practices at 3 tracks - Kellogg, Jordan, Mankato
- Race Schools
- Other various special events (Endurance, ATV Challenge, FMX,
- Private Track Building - motocrosstrackbuilders.com
Our events offer racing classes for the little kids (starting at age
4) to the big kids (up to age 55). We have 16 classes in Supercross,
starting at 50cc Oil (beginner) to Pro Big bikes. We also have 5 different
classes for Quad racers in our Supercross series. Our Outdoor Motocross
races provide 39 different bike classes; and separate PeeWee and Big
Click on the above links for more details on the different events
we promote, including class lists, race rules and schedules.
Want to start riding or racing? Click